none
Project Prioritization Modeling RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I was wondering if we can assign scores to Impact Statements? I understand we can set the priorities for the drivers(questions) but not the impact statements (responses).

Can anyone confirm please?

Thanks

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 3:11 PM

All replies

• Hi All,

I was wondering if we can assign scores to Impact Statements? I understand we can set the priorities for the drivers(questions) but not the impact statements (responses).

Can anyone confirm please?

Thanks

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 2:52 PM
  • Ricky --

Good question.  No, you cannot assign scores for the Impact Statements.  The scoring is actually done by Project Server/Project Online when you create a Portfolio Analysis.

Before you can create a Portfolio Analysis, however, you have to create at least one Driver Prioritization in which you generate a "weighting" for each of your business drivers by performing a pair-wise comparison of each driver against the others.  When you create a Portfolio Analysis, you will select your Driver Prioritization, which will help Project Server/Project Online to determine which projects deliver the most business value based on the business driver priorities set on the Strategic Impact page for each project.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:31 PM