The application has failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorect RRS feed

• Question

• not even sure that I am in the right place, but if someone could help me here, I would be truly grateful! I am running Window's 7.  I am trying to run Incredimail, also a Window's product, however it fail's to run. I am getting an error message, that say's the following;   C:\Program Files\Incredimail\Bin\ImpCnt.exe

The application has failed to start because it's

side by side configuration is incorrect. Please see

the application event log or use the command line

sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.

I've tried downloading the windows utility clean up tool, and that will not even download. This was a preleased laptop,.... so? Need some help here,,... haven't had any other problem's,.. going to check on default program's,... everything else has run just fine,... and since it is a Microsft Product,... I'm confused,.. and hitting a brick wall,....?   Thank so very much, for your time! Alicia Robinson

Sunday, June 5, 2011 6:38 PM

Answers

• The is the System Centre Mobile Device Manager Forum, that specifically deals with issue related to Windows Phone and SCMDM. This issue doesn’t seem to be SCMDM related, please refer to the other social Technet forums to deal with this specific issue.

Cheers Wayne

Airloom

Thursday, June 9, 2011 4:01 AM