Some time internet is not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi dear friends

one time i reinstalled my active directory in my windows 2003 server. after that my internet connection frequently losing, when i hit on "repair"optin from internet connection status window it will work only for some movements,in client systems networking and internet connection no problems it is working very well.

also, i can't add my new windows 7 pc in to domain. one time me added the computer by manually setup IP addresses, but now not working this procedure. when i working in windows 7 pc with domain, The mapped network drive connection frequently losing,when i try again to open it working, but only for sometimes.

dhcp configured in my linksys router.

Someone help me..

Thank u

Sunday, February 27, 2011 1:27 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for the post.

As this issue is not quite clear, I still have something to confirm:

1. Does this network issue always occur on the link beween clients and DC?

2. How many DCs are there in the domain?

3. Is the DNS server working properly?

4. Please use Dcdiag.exe and Netdiag.exe to verify if there is any incorrect setting on problematic DC.

5. When the mapped network drive connection lost, can we acess this shared folder via \\servername\foldername or \\IP address\foldername?

Thanks,

Miles

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, February 28, 2011 6:01 AM