Autosave attachment that comes in RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have a shared e-mail that where Outlook is not on. Its just an account where we want people to send in different attachment and autosave to a network folder.

Is this posible? 

Regards.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 9:21 AM

Answers

• Hi

I have a shared e-mail that where Outlook is not on. Its just an account where we want people to send in different attachment and autosave to a network folder.

Is this posible? 

Regards.

Hi Trd74,

I am afraid there is no built-in option available to autosave attachments in Outlook. If you are familiar with coding, it is suggested to refer to the following code sample of saving attachments and make it work with a rule: 

http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Save-attachments-from-5b6bf54b

Hope the above information can be helpful.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Trd74 Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:41 AM
    Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:34 AM

All replies

• Hi

Is this posible? 

Regards.

Hi Trd74,

I am afraid there is no built-in option available to autosave attachments in Outlook. If you are familiar with coding, it is suggested to refer to the following code sample of saving attachments and make it work with a rule: 

http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Save-attachments-from-5b6bf54b

Hope the above information can be helpful.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Trd74 Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:41 AM
    Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:34 AM
  • Thanx Yuki

Am going to take a look at this. 

Regads

T

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:41 AM