none
Windows 10 update from end User. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear everyone:

I'm currently using windows 10 pro from dreamspark. I have found a few more issues with Windows 10 that should be looked into, first off: I will list two error issues I've found just by normal operations.

1) Here is what the error said: explorer.exe -Application Error

The instruction at 0x00007FFDDA3D9FF8 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. They memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program.

2) Using Sparta going to website: https://www.gmail.com with cookies enabled give me this error, OPPS! Your browser seems to have cookies disabled, Cookies again are enabled.

3) Internet Explorer:  Is extremely slow and it freezes up and unfreezes continuously for about 5 minutes then seems to work normal during that operations. 

4) Preventing shutdown issue there was a total of 16 programs that prevented the shutdown of Windows 10 here are a few that was listed others did not give definition of program. Here is the ones that did give program names:

Task Host Windows: \Microsoft\Windows\Wininet

Windows Push Notifications Platform

MS_Webcheck Monitor

Program Manager

Battery Meter GDI + Windows

100% complete " this is the batter indicator I believe"

Then the other 9 was unlisted just showed icon.

Again this is on a VM in Virtual Box

Sunday, June 21, 2015 7:02 PM

Answers

• Thanks for reaching out to us. Inside of Windows 10 Preview there are dialogs to report the errors you see to us. This would provide us with no just your comments but we would pull all of the other things we need to know to fix issues. For example - what build are you using with the above issues? We are currently on build 10162 and my have those items fixed in it already. To get involved with us on Windows 10 and testing please sign up here:
    https://insider.windows.com/

Thanks! 

Monday, July 6, 2015 7:34 PM