Wifi security pop up with student wifi access RRS feed

• Question

• My schools wifi has a guest wifi and a student wifi. I can use the guest wifi, but when making an attempt to access the student wifi, there is a "windows security" pop up and no matter what username and password I put in, the pop up tells me nothing and resets. Previously I was able to access the student wifi, and have been using no suspicious websites or clicking on any ads. I have used my dell xps 13 for nothing more than emails and word, with the occasional school website access and some youtube. I'm not sure what this pop up could be.
    Friday, September 9, 2016 5:38 PM

Answers

• Hi ,

Does this issue only occur on your computer?
    Please try to access the student wifi using your username and password on another computer to have a try. If the issue persists, I suggest you contact school network administrator for help, reset your username and password to have a try.

Best  regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 12, 2016 3:06 AM

All replies

• Please submit a screenshot

Best regards, George

Sunday, September 11, 2016 2:34 PM
  • Hi ,

Does this issue only occur on your computer?
    Please try to access the student wifi using your username and password on another computer to have a try. If the issue persists, I suggest you contact school network administrator for help, reset your username and password to have a try.

Best  regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 12, 2016 3:06 AM