Speakerphone P710e Logitech is not working as intended RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there :)

The Problem:

• when using Skype for Business and  choosing the Speaker Phone as audio device the voice gets distorted

What I did:

• I replaced the P710e to eliminate hardware errors
    • I selected the speaker phone as playback and recording device in Windows 10 and tested the audio in web.skype.com and it worked flawlessly

I suspect there's a bug in Skype for Business, as I can't choose the speakerphone as custom device both as speaker and mic like in web.skype.com.

Kind regards,

ZinnJinn

PS Skype for Business version is 16.0.4549.1000 on Windows 10 releaseID 1607.

Monday, June 26, 2017 9:00 AM

All replies

• Hi ZinnJinn,

Please also check if the issue appeared on all SFB clients in your environment.

Regarding this issue, for SFB client side, we suggest you try to delete SFB cache files and test again.

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync\sip_UserName@Domain.com

Also install the latest update for your SFB client.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 2:50 AM
  • Hi Alice,

Thanks for your support :)

• The issue is present on all SFB clients (checked three systems)
    • I deleted the cache - to no avail unfortunately
    • We are using the latest version I can find in the update list for the Skype for Business 2016
    • For Office 2016 Volume Licence version it seems impossible to update further to 16.0.7571.7095

If you think a downgrade would be a reasonable test please let me know,

Zinn

• Edited by ZinnJinn Wednesday, June 28, 2017 10:50 AM
    Wednesday, June 28, 2017 10:45 AM
  • zinnjinn, agree with you.
    Tuesday, July 4, 2017 6:07 AM