none
HUP - Office 2019 pro plus RRS feed

• Question

• I am eligible to use MS HUP to purchase Office

However - when I try in my own country (UK) - I am only offered Office 365 - NOT 2019 Pro Plus

In previous years - I have been able to purchase Office 2013 and 2016 pro plus on DVD (not 365)

Why is this only available in USA not UK ?

Surely an omission ...

• Edited by Steeboo Wednesday, April 17, 2019 1:15 PM
    Wednesday, April 17, 2019 1:14 PM

All replies

• Steeboo, you need to contact your companies Software Assurance Administrator. The UK is not listed as country that is ineligible for that software.  Check out www.microsoft.com/homeuseprogram which might help.

Best of luck

WillieD

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 3:25 PM
  • Hi, 

Just checking in to see if the information of WillieD was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:55 AM
  • Steeboo, you need to contact your companies Software Assurance Administrator. The UK is not listed as country that is ineligible for that software.  Check out www.microsoft.com/homeuseprogram which might help.

Best of luck

WillieD

EXACTLY - That is what I am saying !!!

Why is the UK not allowed to purchase Office 2019 under HUP - Whereas US is ?

That link  is NOT a HUP link - it takes me to a totally different site that tries to charge me over 5 times what I have paid in the past and over 5 times what a US customer pays !!!

It looks as if I am going to have to try a dodgy amazon purchase at around £10 for a licence key !
    • Edited by Steeboo Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:05 PM
    Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:56 PM
  • Hi, 

Just checking in to see if the information of WillieD was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Yes - I would like a link to allow me to purchase Office 2019 pro plus under HUP in UK !!
    Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:58 PM
  • Still waiting for a response
    Sunday, April 21, 2019 10:35 AM