how do i fix a paper jam on my hp printer(1210 series), when there is no paperjam? RRS feed

• Question

• i have tried everything to unplugging it pull everything off it is ____ and i need help

Thursday, November 4, 2010 8:55 PM

Answers

• That may happen but the best procedure differs from printer to printer. My EPSON (laser) printer returns to normal if you open and close the case once, for instance. Don't you have an user manual with troubleshooting advices? Did you visit the HP support page? Here's not the ideal place to ask such very hardware specific questions.
    "192 GB ought to be enough for anybody." (from the miniseries "Next Generation's Jokes")
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Friday, November 12, 2010 10:39 AM
    Friday, November 5, 2010 10:53 AM

All replies

• That may happen but the best procedure differs from printer to printer. My EPSON (laser) printer returns to normal if you open and close the case once, for instance. Don't you have an user manual with troubleshooting advices? Did you visit the HP support page? Here's not the ideal place to ask such very hardware specific questions.
    "192 GB ought to be enough for anybody." (from the miniseries "Next Generation's Jokes")
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Friday, November 12, 2010 10:39 AM
    Friday, November 5, 2010 10:53 AM
    Agreed. The device is misreporting to windows - could be drivers, firmware, cabling. I would check out the forums at HP.
    New York Tech
    Sunday, November 7, 2010 10:34 AM