none
Block user send email to gmail

All replies

• Hi Tamvietnguyen,

Check this guide: https://practical365.com/exchange-server/block-users-sending-to-specific-domains-with-exchange-server-2010/

it's for 2010 but it's valid also for 2013.

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, March 4, 2018 3:22 PM
  • Hi Simon

Thanks for your information
    on the exchange 2013 of domain contact create  want to block, and then create the role Sender and Recipient

status code 5.7.1

Thanks

Monday, March 5, 2018 5:49 AM
  • Hi Tamvietnguyen,

Agree with Simon, you can create a transport rule to block sending emails to specific domain:

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 5, 2018 7:14 AM
  • Hi Noko Cheng

do I config your way to try, I create a contact for gmail it was running good

Thanks

Monday, March 5, 2018 12:25 PM
  • Hi Noko Cheng

I configured as your information it is not run

Thanks

Monday, March 5, 2018 2:09 PM
  • Hi Tamvietnguyen,

Create a rule as below and try again:

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 12, 2018 2:38 AM
  • Hi Tamvietnguyen,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Friday, March 23, 2018 2:40 AM