duplicate records from fitbit RRS feed

• Question

• my health vault is showing the same record for each day multiple times - the data is from Fitbit and includes weight and steps.  other days are missing - how do I correct this?
    Sunday, June 28, 2015 3:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you still  having this issue?  And if so have you contacted Fitbit support?

http://help.fitbit.com/

Thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

Saturday, July 11, 2015 4:30 AM
  • I'm having the exact same issue - after exporting weight data, cleaning it up in Excel, deleting the duplicate weight records (60 pages, one page at a time!), and reimporting the data, that looks right.  However, there are close to 300 pages of sleep data and 500+ pages of exercise data that I won't do the same for.

There is nothing helpful on the Fitbit support site - I could open a support incident with them.  Does HealthVault poll Fitbit for data, or does it rely on Fitbit to push the data?  If it's the former, then there's nothing Fitbit will be able to do, right?

Are there plans to add a way to clean up duplicate data easily in HealthVault?  Even a way to delete everything in a single go would be helpful.

Note I've ditched my Fitbit for a Band 2, so hopefully this won't be a problem moving forward, but I'd really like to know how to clean up this data now.

--Jon, MSFT

--Jon

Sunday, November 1, 2015 5:30 PM