Some reports in SCCM 2012 show no information RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

I have ran report "Computers with low free disk space (less than specified % free)" but it shows no information regardless of that what collection I select (All systems, custom created collections).

The reports about another hardware parts show the requested information successfully, for example about processor speed, hard disk space etc.

In addition to that, the report "Computers that meet the recommended system requirements for Windows 7" does not show any information either. 

For information, the Hardware inventory works fine and there are no errors related to client status.

Also in report "Logical disk space history for a specific computer" I can't select Values for "Computer name field" as it's inactive.

I can't understand why some reports don't work correctly, as in SCCM2007 all worked fine without any reports and settings customization.

Does anyone encountered with such issues? Should I extend any inventory classes or enable any ones?

• Edited by Olegrik Friday, August 10, 2012 11:09 AM
    Friday, August 10, 2012 5:42 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

When it comes to the report "Computers that meet the recommended..." I believe that is a report which use Assett Intelligence data, have you enabled Assett Intelligence in SCCM 2012?

Regards,
    Jörgen

-- My System Center blog ccmexec.com -- Twitter @ccmexec

Friday, August 10, 2012 5:48 AM
  • In hardware inventory you also need to enable Free Space on Logical Disk class this is not enabled by default.
    Friday, August 10, 2012 5:55 AM
  • I have found some information about situation with free disk space reporting on URL http://e-enfra.blogspot.com/2012/02/sccm-2012-free-disk-space-is-not.html

I hope it will help me.

But the other questions still remain.

Friday, August 10, 2012 5:56 AM
  • Hello,
    I haven't done anything with Asset Intelligence after SCCM installation, but in the tree Asset and Complines - Asset Intelligence I see Asset Intelligence component status is Enabled.

Friday, August 10, 2012 6:01 AM
  • This was it for me, thanks.
    Tuesday, April 29, 2014 7:39 PM