none
Azure AD Connect WMI Interface RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I can see the old wmi interface from FIM is in AADC so I should be able to query it for a connectorspace object by doing:

Get-WmiObject -namespace "root\microsoftidentityintegrationserver" -query "select * from miis_csobject where DN = '<aDN>' and maguid = '<anMAGuid>'"

This works but then when I want to look for all the connector space objects that have the same mvguid as the connectorspace object I found above by doing the below, I get an error: Access Denied.

Get-WMIObject -Query "Select * from miis_csobject where mvguid = '<anMVGUID>'" -namespace "root\microsoftidentityintegrationserver"

I don't think permissions are a problem since the first query works but I checked wmimgmt.msc anyway and I have the following permissions: Execute Methods; Provider Write; Enable Account; Remote Enable; What I don't have is Full Write; Partial Write; Read Security; Edit Security;

I'm aware I can use csexport and csexportanalyzer to get some csv dumps of the connectorspaces and I may have to go down that route but I want something a little more targeted. Any ideas?

Friday, September 7, 2018 1:28 AM