Windows 10 Assistive Technology Upgrade. RRS feed

• Question

• Since my hard drive crashed when the free windows 10 upgrade was available i missed out. I learned about the assistive technology upgrade to windows 10 and was wondering will it be the same as the normal windows 10? Also, will i be able to install windows 10 for free again if i need to reinstall windows? If yes then how? Thank You.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 1:56 PM

Answers

• Hi PratZillA,

"assistive technology upgrade "
    I am not sure what does this mean? Have you upgraded to Windows 10 before 29/7/2016?

Windows 10 free upgrade has been upgraded on 29/7/2016. If you have upgraded to Windows 10 before that date, we could perform a clean installation of Windows 10 and the installation will be activated automatically. If there is any activation issue, we could try to make a phone call support.

If you haven`t upgraded to Windows 10, I am afraid you may need to buy Windows 10 product key to upgrade to Windows 10.
    Upgrade to Windows 10: FAQ
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/12435/windows-10-upgrade-faq

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, August 4, 2016 2:16 AM

All replies

• Hi PratZillA,

"assistive technology upgrade "
    I am not sure what does this mean? Have you upgraded to Windows 10 before 29/7/2016?

Windows 10 free upgrade has been upgraded on 29/7/2016. If you have upgraded to Windows 10 before that date, we could perform a clean installation of Windows 10 and the installation will be activated automatically. If there is any activation issue, we could try to make a phone call support.

If you haven`t upgraded to Windows 10, I am afraid you may need to buy Windows 10 product key to upgrade to Windows 10.
    Upgrade to Windows 10: FAQ
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/12435/windows-10-upgrade-faq

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, August 4, 2016 2:16 AM
  • Hi,

How about the issue, is there anything to update?

Best regards

Friday, August 12, 2016 9:05 AM