getlogonusersid failed at gettokensids error, No self signed cert ect...... Clent issues could use suggestions. RRS feed

• Question

• I have been brought in to help with a 2012 SP1 enviornment and have issues i need some suggestions with. What propted this investigation was an application shows up in software center but not my deployed package. Its on the DP, DP looks healthy ect......Client is getting installed through a OSD TS. When I look at the client propertys in control panel I see there is not cert its set to none. When I look at the CAS log there is only one line "getlogonusersid failed at gettokensids" If I run the action for application deployment eval EXECMGR log raises an event for my package but nothing else happens. It shows "Instance of SOFTDISTPROGRAMOFFERRECIVEDEVENT ........"

This one has me puzzled and need some suggestions....

tconners

Friday, December 20, 2013 4:43 PM

Answers

• Been away on holiday. Anyway found WEBDAV not installed and anonymous access not set in IIS. Resolved those issues and clients are getting there cert and installing correctly now. Torsten I am going to review that log and ID it there to or future reference. Thanks.

tconners

• Marked as answer by tconners Monday, December 30, 2013 6:36 PM
    Monday, December 30, 2013 6:36 PM

All replies