none
MyMedLab Test Results to Health Vault RRS feed

• General discussion

• A couple months ago I registered with MyMedLab, for a series of blood test, because they were listed as a Partner App.  As it turns out, they do not actually have a working connection between their LabCorp tests and the Health Vault (or at least it is not working for me).  The special instructions that I got prior to confirming the order was to check the box requesting the results be batch updated to the Health Vault (with I did check).  The whole point of using MyMedLab was to get the results up to the HV in a format the HV expected instead of creating manual entries that may/maynot be classified correctly.

Anyway, MyMedLab tried to transmit the records again but without success.  So Here I sit with my data orphaned on the MyMedLab web site.  The MyMedLab folks claim that their health vault is much better anyway and suggested that I just keep my data there.  It kind of makes me wonder if they ever had a working connection with the Health Vault.  Has anyone else had this problem? is their a MS certification for the applications that claim to work with the Health Vault? do you have suggestions for tracking my bloodwork in the Health Vault?

Thank you...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 8:48 PM

All replies

• Happy to report we have located the issue (a change in the requirement for data) and are once again transmitting live data into HealthVault.  I know that everyone in this space understands what its like to innovate and keep pace in a market moving at light speed.  They also know that consumers like MerlinLive play a huge part in moving the entire process forward and for that we are grateful.

Thanks to our friends over at Microsoft for the help finding and fixing the problem.  A special thanks to our good friend Sean Nolan, who is arguably one of the greatest minds in the space.

David Clymer, CEO MyMedLab

Friday, May 31, 2013 9:49 PM