none
Can someone help me with this?? RRS feed

• Question

• GeneralQueueJobFailed (26000) - ProjectCreate.ProjectAddToForTemplateMessage. Details: id='26000' 
    name='GeneralQueueJobFailed' 
    uid='e914aa9c-4a36-e711-80d4-00155d5ca205' 
    JobUID='d728ba9a-4a36-e711-80d4-00155d5ca205' 
    ComputerName='47702b67-2f27-4b0b-b8ea-834e428cc5e1' 
    GroupType='ProjectCreate' 
    MessageType='ProjectAddToForTemplateMessage' 
    MessageId='1' 
    Stage='' 
    CorrelationUID='ab9cf09d-b0d3-4000-f1fe-6bec4bd527c1' 
    For more details, check the ULS logs on machine 47702b67-2f27-4b0b-b8ea-834e428cc5e1 for entries with JobUID d728ba9a-4a36-e711-80d4-00155d5ca205.

Thursday, May 11, 2017 1:13 PM

All replies

• Hi Florinda,

We'd love to help you but at least you should provide some more information than only the error message. We can only say that it seems to be related the the project site template at project creation.

• What Project Server version do you use?
    • Did you get the ULS log details?
    • When does this message occur (at project creation I guess)?
    • Does it appear for all projects? all project types?
    • Do you create a site? Do you use a custom site template?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Thursday, May 11, 2017 3:04 PM
  • Thank you for your reply, I do believe it is the templates, I made some changes to the template and I might of not saved it correctly, now I need to figure out how to correct my template, I am new at this still learning.

Appreciate your help

Florinda Estrada

Thursday, May 11, 2017 4:15 PM
  • Hi,

Did you change, rename, delete any default columns of the risk, issue or deliverables default lists. In case you did, this might have caused the issue, since the default columns must remain unchanged. If you don't need them, just hide them. If you need to rename them, create new ones with the right name.

See a post about templates:

http://prasannaadavi.com/2013/05/customizing-project-site-template-in-project-server-2013.html#.WRSQk2jyiUk

Hope this helps,

Thursday, May 11, 2017 4:26 PM
  • Hi thanks, I only changed task names and the duration on my template, I create my templates in Project Pro 2016 
    Thursday, May 11, 2017 4:43 PM
  • Ok I was talking about the SITE template, not the PROJECT template. You have to tell us more. Do you create a site? Do you have resources, costs, anything special in the project template. On what job the error message occur in the queue? How did you saved the template?

Hope this helps,

Thursday, May 11, 2017 4:47 PM
  • I am trying to copy and paste but it will not let me

I do have resources, nothing special in the project template

I so a save as

than a save

than save as a template

gives me a bunch of options to click 

Project Create    Failed and Blocking Correlation

Thursday, May 11, 2017 5:10 PM
  • Recreate the template, save and reset project detail page to new template.

Also, not a good idea for copy/paste with project schedule.   For example, if you copy row and paste it, there are over 500 fields with possible data associated with the row.

Be more specific on describing your problem.   Provide details as to what you did and then perhaps additional information as to what you saw in the queue.  ULS logs and queues do not provide much information, unless there is upfront information that was done.

Michael Wharton, MVP, MBA, PMP, MCT, MCTS, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
    Website http://www.WhartonComputer.com
    Blog http://MyProjectExpert.com contains my field notes and SQL queries

Friday, May 12, 2017 2:44 AM