How many mails where sent using a mobil device RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

One of my bosses just asked me if I could give him a statistic of how many mails have been sent using a mobil device (smartphone)? I'm afraid I already know the answer, but I wanted to post it here just to make sure. Is it possible to get this kind of statistic? If so, how?

Best Regards,

Gerrit

If you think your to small to make a differnce, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room...

Friday, March 15, 2019 7:37 AM

Answers

All replies

• Ok, but how do I tell which of those Messages were sent using a mobile device Instead of Outlook on a PC?

If you think your to small to make a differnce, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room...

Friday, March 15, 2019 9:48 AM
  • Ok, but how do I tell which of those Messages were sent using a mobile device Instead of Outlook on a PC?

http://markgossa.blogspot.com/2015/11/exchange-what-type-of-client-sent-email.html
    Friday, March 15, 2019 10:24 AM
  • Hi Gerrit Deike,

Exchange itself doesn't have a function to find out how many email are sent from mobile.

We can know a mailbox was logged on how many devices with command below:

Get-ActiveSyncDevice -Identity "TonySmith"

If you want to know how many emails are sent from mobile, you need to use a script similar to the one provided in Andy's article.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 18, 2019 5:47 AM