Can Windows 8 Calendar or MS Office Calendar connect to a CalDAV server ?

Question

• Our company uses Cloud based CalDAV Calendar servers for both our internal users and external people to share common calendars.

The iPad calendar can connect to these CalDAV calendars and thus our users with iPad's/iPhones/Androids are able to access these calendars, however it is my hope to move these users across to Windows 8 Tablets but I can do so if I can provide the uses with access to their calendars.

Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:08 PM

All replies

• Thanks for your feedback.

Nicholas Li

TechNet Community Support

Monday, April 02, 2012 9:28 AM
  • Did you found some way to connect to caldav / carddav from Windows 8? I'm in the same situation.

Regards.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 3:08 AM
  • I am wondering if caldev is coming for Outlook 2013. This would make Outlook a more usable client. As an Outlook user, I can use my calendar to connect to the caldev accessible central calendar service so that I have integration with the central service.
    Wednesday, December 19, 2012 1:33 AM
  • I am wondering if caldev is coming for Outlook 2013. This would make Outlook a more usable client. As an Outlook user, I can use my calendar to connect to the caldev accessible central calendar service so that I have integration with the central service.