Sharepoint Licensing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I need to setup Team Issue Tracker (IT Ticketing tool provided by AssitMyTeam) into sharepoint online. Which will be used by 6 IT persons. I need to know how many licenses (Sharepoint & Office 365) do i need.

Note: One website will be created into one sharepoint account and mapped to the tool. All 6 persons would need access (Read / Write) to that website.

Thanking you in advance.

Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Gaurang,

You need minimum SharePoint Online Plan 2 subscription if you are just using SharePoint from O365 landscape

If you are all 6 are going to Read/ Write then you need 6 SharePoint Online Plan 2 subscriptions. If you are planning to use Office applications or communication tools like skype/Hi Teams then you need to go with Enterprise E3.

Have a quick look: https://products.office.com/en-us/sharepoint/compare-sharepoint-plans

Hope this helps!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to “mark the replies as answers” if they helped, also set "like" it’s a boost for us to keep blogging J

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated Community forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Kaizala.

Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:27 PM