none
All Member Not Available in Excel Services RRS feed

• Question

• I am using SharePoint and Excel Services to point to a Excel 07 Pivot Table.  The PivotTable is pointing to a SSAS 08 cube.  The PivotTable contains multiple measures, a hierarchy for the rows, and 3 filters.  

The issue that I am having involves the the Date Filter.  The Date Filter points to the DimDate Dimension.  The DimDate dimension is built off a universal date table but only includes a ReportDateKey column.  For this Dimension the IsAggregatable property is set to true.  However, when I view the PivotTable in Excel Services, I can select "Select All" but this just brings back the first member instead of the All Member.  There is no "All" that I can select in the filter.  Also, after I select multiple items, the selections disappear after they are applied to the pivottable.  To make matters more complicated, different reports using different cubes but the same DimDate Dimension allow me to select the "All" member. 

As far as I can tell all of the settings are identical and my gut tells me that the problem is related to Excel Services.

Thanks in advance!
    Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:57 PM