none
Enterprise Project Types: Unhandled Exception (WorkflowReadEptForGridJson) Message RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,

I'm new when it comes to learning the bells and whistles of what Project Server has to offer (MOPS). 

I'm trying to associate my project site template to a project. From what I was taught, I was told I can do this by accessing the Enterprise Project Types page. However, I'm encountering a unhandled exception message when I access; Server Settings | Workflow and Project Detail Pages | Enterprise Project Types.(unhandled message is shown below)

An unhandled exception in Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.BusinessLayer.Workflow.WorkflowReadEptForGridJson.

This is preventing me from associating my template to a project and preventing me from retrieving the lists of items to be shown in the Enterprise Project Types (e.g. Small Project, Medium Project, Large Project, etc.)

Has anyone experienced this exception before? And do you know how this can be resolved?

Thank you in advance.

• Edited by AToby Friday, March 9, 2012 5:52 PM
    Friday, March 9, 2012 5:09 PM

Answers

• Unfortunately no explanation was given to me about this issue, all further changes in this environment has been put to a hold. Therefore, I can't provide any description about the logs. I believe the plan might be to rebuild the environment from a previous back up copy. Thank you for the help and patience Alexander. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Marked as answer by AToby Friday, April 13, 2012 5:03 PM
    Friday, April 13, 2012 5:02 PM

All replies