Can not send a Word or Excel document, RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I have Windows 10 and Office 365. When I want to Email an Word/Excel document. I click on Share and then add as an attachment, it brings up the email page attachment is there...I send the email it goes, I do not receive any error message but it does not arrive. I have sent one to my Outlook account and cant find any record of the email in any folder. I can attach and send visa versa IE open Email find then add an attachment but this is much longer and time consuming any help would be greatly appreciated. In all the times I have tried Outlook has no record of the emails so I'm not sure its configured correctly.
    Friday, November 6, 2015 11:39 AM

Answers

• Hi,

In theory, if the emails are not delivered correctly, you should get a bounce back email. Since it's not the case, it's more likely that the email was not sent out successfully.

Can you see the sent mail from your Sent Items folder in Outlook?

Have you checked the Outbox to see if the emails were stuck there? Please note that your email provider may have a limitation of the maximum attachment size that could be sent in Outlook. Please contact your ISP and make sure the Word/Excel document size is not exceeding the limit.

Regards,

Steve Fan
    TechNet Community Support

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    • Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, November 18, 2015 5:51 AM
    • Marked as answer by Steve Fan Thursday, November 19, 2015 9:11 AM
    Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:43 AM