none
Uninstall Reinstall RRS feed

• Question

• I have a computer with MS Project 2013 Standard that was purchased on 5/22/14 and installed on 5/29/14.

The computer that it is running on is going to be retired. I would like to uninstall Project and install it on a new computer.

I have the Product ID but not the Product Key. The product was purchased from the Microsoft Store Online.

I am the new IT Support Person. The old IT person left the company 9 months ago and is no where to be found.

I have a purchase order but not the Order number or email address used to activate the product. What are my options beside having Microsoft remote into my computer to verify the legal installation of the product and charge me $259.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 8:44 PM

All replies

• Update: I have the product code. In fact I have two products from the email that Microsoft sent me when my company purchased two copies of the product. I also have the Order number.

How do I know which product key is associated with which install of Project?

Where do I get the installation files to install Project on the new computer after I uninstall it on the old computer?

Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:03 AM
  • Do you know the Microsoft Online account information?  If so, you should be able to log in to the account and view the licensed products.  You may also try calling the Microsoft Store support:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/DisplayHelpContactUsPage

Thursday, September 11, 2014 1:39 PM