none
Import from timesheet in pwa2010 RRS feed

• Question

• hi

I can't import tasks data from timesheets to my tasks page in microsoft project server 2010. can you help me?

Saturday, April 21, 2012 6:13 AM

All replies

• Hi there,

What error do you see? What is the issue?

Thanks

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com

Saturday, April 21, 2012 8:07 AM
  • I don't see any error, I can't see my timesheets and their tasks after clicking on IMPORT option in tasks page.

thanks

Saturday, April 21, 2012 8:25 AM
  • What happens when you click on Import? What do you see? What actions do you take? Give us some more information about what you are doing so we can help you.

Brian Kennemer - Project MVP
    DeltaBahn Senior Architect
    endlessly obsessing about Project Server…so that you don’t have to.
    Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Monday, April 23, 2012 1:46 AM
  • when I click on import option in tasks page, I don't see my tasks of timesheets.

Monday, April 23, 2012 11:58 AM
  • Hi there,

Can you change the Timesheet, is this the same for all timesheets? Do other users see this issue?

Thanks

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com

Monday, April 23, 2012 4:58 PM
  • hi

yes I can change the timesheets. this problem happens for all timesheets. all of users see this issue.

thanks

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 4:11 PM
  • Can you post a shot of the timesheet for that period?

does the timesheet contain task level items from projects? Some timesheet settings can allow for project level timesheet reporting so no actual tasks are in the timesheet, just project level lines. Im 99% sure that if that was the case you would see what you are seeing, in that there would be no tasks to import since all the lines were representing Projects instead of tasks.

Also, the timesheet could have lots of lines but if they were Administrative lines then you would also see what you are seeing.

Brian Kennemer - Project MVP
    DeltaBahn Senior Architect
    endlessly obsessing about Project Server…so that you don’t have to.
    Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 4:18 PM
  • hi

Saturday, April 28, 2012 7:37 AM