none
Azure China API for China Cloud Pricing data RRS feed

• Question

• We have been able to access the cloud pricing data for all the regions in the US EXCEPT for China. Azure China is managed by a third party. How can I get access to the China Azure cloud pricing data with parity to what I can get for the rest of the regions in the world? Thank you.
    Friday, November 22, 2019 7:23 PM

All replies

• Not sure if you're trying to view pricing page or want to access data via APIs. For any queries related to Azure China I recommend you submit a support request - https://support.azure.cn/en-us/support/contact/ and our partner in China will help you addressing your concerns.

Monday, November 25, 2019 10:38 AM
  • Thank you for your response. I tried that but I have to log in and when I do (trying two separate accounts), I get:  

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS50020: User account '   {omitted}  ' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Blair.Chen' and cannot access the application '26f75bc2-aa94-4ce4-901d-5aafa5fa8309'(在线提交工单) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

So, how do I ask support when I can't even log in? This account is a Global Admin and logs in fine on all other places I can think of. Is there something specific about China I need to know to log into the URL above?  

Thank you.

Tuesday, December 3, 2019 10:24 PM
  • Looks like you do not have access to the tenant you're trying to login to. You may want to check with the subscription owner who has given you access to the tenant or subscription. 

Please see the reference link - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/fundamentals/active-directory-how-subscriptions-associated-directory to understand association between a tenant and a subscription

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 4:56 AM
  • You make this sound straight-forward, but who exactly do I contact regarding the tenant or subscription? This is just me attempting to access the link you sent. I know nothing more about the tenant or subscription that shows on that link. There is nothing on that page which indicates to me who to contact or how to proceed - especially since I can not use the support without the login which is of question at the moment. 

Who else can I ask or where else can I look to find out how to get access to be able to use the link you mention above?

All I can find is that I might need to open an account, which requires a Chinese entity (or at least phone number): https://www.azure.cn/en-us/pricing/1rmb-trial-full/?form-type=identityauth

I would like to confirm if this is the only way to access the Microsoft API for China before I go through that process. Is there any way to find this out without creating a new account via a Chinese entity?

Thank you.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 7:09 PM