Signature not showing when COMPOSING new emails RRS feed

• Question

• Sorry about the caps - all the search results I have done / got back have nothing to do with my particular problem. 

So it seems that there was an update to office 2016 a couple of weeks ago. I noticed it on my own machine first, when I opened up Outlook in the morning, there was a pop up message saying that there were new features and such, one of which being the reintroduction of the "dark theme"  - hence why I know some behind the scenes update occured... nothing else seems to be updated / new / different. 

Basically, when creating a new Outlook email message, the signature that we have pre-populated does not show fully. We can only see a place holder (the grey square with the standard mountains ans sun icon that is used everywhere, including on these forums when adding in a picture) The Signature is a combination of our logo, some social media logo with attached hyper links, and text, all bundled into a table. the text shows fine, just not any pictures.  Its worked thus far for many a year.

The Strange thing is, once the email is sent, the person on the receiving end can see the signature picture. If you check your sent items, the signature shows correctly in there too. Its literally when composing a message.

We can therefore, technically, live with it for now, as the picture is showing once the email is sent. its more annoying than anything else!

I cannot seem to attach pictures yet.. as im obviously here to spam....

Thursday, March 10, 2016 1:58 PM

Answers

All replies