I bought a laptop with pre-installed licensed windows 8. but the product key & ID was not provided by seller (online shop). How can I find the same? RRS feed

• Question

• I bought a laptop with pre-installed licensed windows 8. but the product key & ID was not provided by seller (online shop). How can I find the same? Also windows displaying a message in right corner of screen in the down that Activate windows

Why this msg is appearing.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 4:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,

is the laptop still under warranty?

First, contact online shop and demand the product key.

Second, which manufacturer is the laptop? Contact its Customer Support and work with them in order to get license key.

Please click on Propose As Answer or to mark this post as and helpful for other people. This posting is provided AS-IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 5:30 AM
  • Hi,

jsut have a check as per the Mr. Vladimir Bundalo. if then also you didn't get then just look backside of the laptop one Microsoft sticker will be there on that your product key will be printed. if not then you can go for so many applications are available on internet which will extract and give you the OS product key.

Zia

Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:57 PM