Delegate adding Skype meeting to managed calendar RRS feed

• Question

• Good Morning, 

We have an admin who handles the calendar for one of our Senior directors. She has all the necessary permissions to schedule, accept, decline meetings on his behalf. She has his calendar connected in Outlook on her local workstation.

Problem is that when she schedules a meeting for him and needs to add a Skype meeting, the meeting is being associated with her user account, presumably because she is the one logged into Skype on her workstation and it is her .ost file that is being opened in Outlook. 

Has anyone heard of a way for a delegate while in Outlook, add a Skype meeting to meeting request of a managed calendar and have the Skype meeting be associated with the owner of the managed calendar and not associated with the delegate? 

I am doing some testing myself, but was looking to see if anyone has come across this before.

Just to give some context. 

Workstations are Windows 10
    Office 2016 On Prem
    Skype for Business 2015 On Prem

Thanks in Advance

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 12:02 PM

Answers

• Hi Brian,

Any update here? Please don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance here.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 1:25 AM

All replies

• Hi Brian,

>>Problem is that when she schedules a meeting for him and needs to add a Skype meeting, the meeting is being associated with her user account

Could you provide more details on this? How did you determine the meeting was being associated with the admin's user account? How did you create the meeting? I was trying to reproduce the issue in my environment but I didn't see the same behavior.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Tuesday, April 30, 2019 1:25 AM
    Thursday, April 25, 2019 5:27 AM
  • Hi Brian,

Any update here? Please don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance here.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 1:25 AM