none
Project 2010 Trial Version failing to download RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Robert,

I tried the same link just again it worked for me. Try changing browser for download once. Also, clear your browser cache.

Sapna S

• Marked as answer by Robert Brock Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:54 AM
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:07 AM

All replies

• Hope you are downloading 32-bit Project version only. Is this is the first time you are trying to instal Trial version of 2010 or there was previous installation also?

Also, if you are using say Firefox browser to download use IE or someother, just a workaround :). Sometimes even associating a new email ID to download also works.

Sapna S

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3:08 PM
  • FYI, I've just tested with Firefox, Chrome, IE8 and it is working fine. 
    Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:21 PM
  • Hi Sapna

Thanks for your reply however i am Not getting to the page to select which trila version i need, it hangs after i put in my Live ID, i have check a friends Live ID and hers does the same thing. That is, once you have entered a valid Live ID it take you to the Microsft Technet page which shows a green dotted circle which just goes around and around.

KR

Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:31 AM
  • Hi Robert,

I tried the same link just again it worked for me. Try changing browser for download once. Also, clear your browser cache.

Sapna S

• Marked as answer by Robert Brock Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:54 AM
    Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:07 AM
  • Hi Sapna

cleared the cache, download Google Chrome.... Worked perfectly!!! many Thanks!!!

best regards

Robert

Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:54 AM
  • That's Wonderful Robert :)

Sapna S

Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:56 AM