I have a Gateway NV73 laptop, it started to crash so I installed Windows 7 Enterprise, now everytime I try to listen to music or watch a movie my computer skips or lags for 10 seconds or more then goes back to normal. \ RRS feed

• Question

• This occurs roughly every minute or less, makes music skip on pandora, meida playe ect. skips or lags while watching movies or video online or through the dvd player. It's very annoying. I did'nt have this problem a couple of days ago. My computer started randomlay shut off showing a blue screen saying computer is wanting to crash shutting down to prevent damage. I installed a copy of Windows 7 Enterprise, I've downloaded all the drivers for my computer and winndows, everything is up to date. The only programs that are even downloaded on my computer is Azereus vuze and the basic windows programs that were downloaded when installed Enterprise.

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP Sunday, November 28, 2010 5:33 AM Moved to appropriate forum category (From:Windows Vista Hardware)
    Saturday, November 27, 2010 8:15 PM

Answers

• From whom did you acquire your copy of Windows 7 Enterprise from?
    Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, December 3, 2010 8:03 AM
    Sunday, November 28, 2010 5:32 AM