none
Project Server 2013 Enterprise field copy RRS feed

• Question

• I need some assistance. We have a PWA1 that has been set up perfectly with the custom enterprise fields we need. In order to not have to manually enter these fields in again for a new PWA2 that we have created I am looking for a quick easy way to export and import or copy the enterprise fields over to the new PWA2 in a different location(from PWA1) without having to do a backup and restore of the original entire PWA1. There used to be a simple easy way to do this in Project Server 2010. How do I do this in Project Server 2013? I can't find any documentation out there for this. I don't want to have to muck around with the database if I don't have to. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    Wednesday, January 3, 2018 4:49 PM

Answers

• Amy --

If you are looking at a free tool, I think the Playbooks tool from Microsoft would work for you.  We use this tool successfully at our own company.  If you are willing to pay for a tool that does even more, you might take a look at the tool from Fluent Pro.  Those are the only choices of which I am aware.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Wednesday, January 3, 2018 9:00 PM