Whale Client Components in IAG RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
        Can any one tell which whale client component is responsible for running the batch file in IAG. I mean which dll or exe can do dis?????

coolguy20
    Friday, January 8, 2010 4:24 AM

Answers

• Are you attempting to use file access? The IAG user guide documents the file access configuration starting on page 223.

Dan

• Marked as answer by Erez Benari Friday, January 15, 2010 9:55 PM
    Friday, January 15, 2010 3:37 AM

All replies

• Hi,
        Can any one tell me which whale component is responsiable for running the batch file in iag. I need to know which dll it is. The name of that component.
    • Merged by IamMred Monday, January 18, 2010 11:34 PM question asked twice
    Thursday, November 26, 2009 5:38 AM
  • Hi Amigo. What exactly do you mean with "the batch file"? We can try to help you but more details are needed

Best Regards
    // Raúl - I love this game
    Friday, January 8, 2010 9:00 AM
  • Hi thanx for u r reply, "the batch file" means .bat file.Actually i have created a two .bat files in the SSL VPN Template.xml page. When the user login to the iag box it will be created on the temp folder of the client machine. I need to run one .bat file at the login time automatically that is executed successfully and i need to run another .bat file at the time of loggoff , How it can be achieved. Any help???????????
    Friday, January 8, 2010 9:04 AM
  • Hi Amigo. I guess you trying to simulate something like a logon and logoff script to be executed at the client side, isn't it? I am afraid that there is no way to do that out-of-the-box. Where are the bat files located? Are they in the user's station? If you want to use the sslvpntemplate for defining a custom application to run the files that are already at the user's station you can use any of the enhanced client server generic apps and make them run at user logon. The scenario is not so easy if you want to deploy the files (maybe using the local drive mapping as a template, take a look). I cannot imagine how to enforce the logoff script provided that the user can close the explorer without login out regularly

Sorry for the bad news
    Friday, January 8, 2010 12:35 PM
  • Hi RMoros thanx for your reply. I know that during logoff Attachment wiper and cache cleaner will only be called. Is thr any way to call that dll which is responsible for running the .bat file at the time of logoff?? When the users login to thr portal i have created the .bat file at client machine i.e at users station.
              I need to know which dll file of these components is capable of executing a batch file ie .bat file . Any Help???

coolguy20
    Monday, January 11, 2010 3:59 AM
  • Hi Amigo. I am afraid this time I am useless

Sorry for that

(At user logon there are some javascripts executed. One of them is the activation of the attachment wiper. Maybe modifying that script you could schedule a task)

Monday, January 11, 2010 11:07 AM
  • Are you attempting to use file access? The IAG user guide documents the file access configuration starting on page 223.

Dan

• Marked as answer by Erez Benari Friday, January 15, 2010 9:55 PM
    Friday, January 15, 2010 3:37 AM