no audio output installed?? RRS feed

• Question

• hi, i have tryed everything on this subject, i don't have sound,video,game controler on my computer. i have a windows vista laptop. one day it came on and then the next day it was gone. please some one help me with this, i want my sound back....thank you
    Sunday, May 12, 2013 8:36 PM

Answers

• If its working one day and not working the next day then  get the hardware properly by the vendor. Also, you can try installing updated drivers for the audio device

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by cathys5 Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:22 PM
    Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:42 AM

All replies

• If its working one day and not working the next day then  get the hardware properly by the vendor. Also, you can try installing updated drivers for the audio device

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by cathys5 Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:22 PM
    Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:42 AM
  • thank you i will do that....
    Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:23 PM
  • hi, still didn't work.....i don't have sound,video,game controller botton to click....
    Tuesday, May 14, 2013 11:47 PM