Adding a text Content RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

When i display in my dashboard using the dashboard studio, I want to display a text content some few lines comments regarding the charts.How can i do that ???

Kindly help me regarding it

Thanks,

Shan78

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:16 AM

Answers

• An even easier approach to doing this would be to use the "Note" view type in the Dashboard Studio.  It is designed for this exact scenario.  You can modify the text as needed through the Studio client.  However, if you want the text to be a bit more dynamic (i.e. pass in parameters) then the custom web page approach that Ben mentioned would work.

-Jason

BTG Services

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 7:40 PM

All replies

• The easiest way to address this would likely be to create a small htm page with the text you require, and then place that on a web server (possibly even the one hosting the Dashboard).  Create a view in the dashboard of type URL, and point it to that htm page.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:46 PM
  • An even easier approach to doing this would be to use the "Note" view type in the Dashboard Studio.  It is designed for this exact scenario.  You can modify the text as needed through the Studio client.  However, if you want the text to be a bit more dynamic (i.e. pass in parameters) then the custom web page approach that Ben mentioned would work.

-Jason

BTG Services

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 7:40 PM