none
#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found RRS feed

• Question

• I have 2 sender, User A send a meeting request to 3 Users (B,C,D). She will received bouncing message as below:

IMCEAEX-_O=Contoso_OU=EXCHANGE+20ADMINISTRATIVE+20GROUP+20+28FYDIBOHF23SPDLT+29_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=UserE@contoso.com #550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##

UserE is resigned and his AD doesn't exist anymore.

I did checked the delegation of Sender,User A and Users (B,C,D). Outlook delegation is empty (not grey out).

I did used MCFMAPI, there is no "Schedule+EMS Interface" for Sender A, User D. There us "Schedule+EMS Interface" for User B,C.

I did sent a test meeting to User B,C but not received any NDR.

I know this is related to orphan delegate. I'm facing same issue previous but previous i managed to removed the non-exisitng user at Delegate using Outlook and MAPI.

But this time there is no delegate exist, it is clear. I did used ADSIEdit to view "publicDelegates" for these users already empty.

Please advice for next action

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:43 PM

Answers

• As I mentioned that There 1s "Schedule+EMS Interface" for User B,C and this is the root cause but I don't know why. I did following troubleshooting:

1. User A send an invitation to User B and C, got NDR

2. User F (me) send an invitation to User B and C, didn't received NDR although user didn't/did accept the invitation.

It is weird. To solve the issue I delete "Schedule+EMS Interface" for User B,C and User A and me didn't received any NDR anymore. Case solved but still puzzling.

:)

• Marked as answer by Suriya25 Sunday, March 16, 2014 4:46 PM
    Sunday, March 16, 2014 4:46 PM

All replies

• The list of delegates may be empty, but there's still a "special" rule in one (or more) of those mailboxes (B, C, and/or D) that continues to forward those meeting requests to "User E". The publicDelegates list may be empty in the AD, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem with one of those three mailboxes.

Probably the best way to fix this is to export the rules from each mailbox (have the users do this) and then start Outlook with the "/cleanrules" switch. Then retest the sending of meeting invitations. If nobody receives a NDR you should be able to look over the saved rules and figure out which of them has the errant rule.

--- Rich Matheisen MCSE&I, Exchange MVP

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:57 PM
  • As I mentioned that There 1s "Schedule+EMS Interface" for User B,C and this is the root cause but I don't know why. I did following troubleshooting:

1. User A send an invitation to User B and C, got NDR

2. User F (me) send an invitation to User B and C, didn't received NDR although user didn't/did accept the invitation.

It is weird. To solve the issue I delete "Schedule+EMS Interface" for User B,C and User A and me didn't received any NDR anymore. Case solved but still puzzling.

:)

• Marked as answer by Suriya25 Sunday, March 16, 2014 4:46 PM
    Sunday, March 16, 2014 4:46 PM