none
Where does Edge keep its cookies? RRS feed

• Question

• I need to delete Edge cookies using a C# script. What I found on the web tells me to remove this folders:

Array.ForEach(Directory.GetFiles(@"C:\Users\Sha Eep\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001"), File.Delete);
                Array.ForEach(Directory.GetFiles(@"C:\Users\Sha Eep\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002"), File.Delete);
                Array.ForEach(Directory.GetFiles(@"C:\Users\Sha Eep\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!003"), File.Delete);
                Array.ForEach(Directory.GetFiles(@"C:\Users\Sha Eep\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!004"), File.Delete);
                Array.ForEach(Directory.GetFiles(@"C:\Users\Sha Eep\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!005"), File.Delete);
                Array.ForEach(Directory.GetFiles(@"C:\Users\Sha Eep\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!006"), File.Delete);
                Array.ForEach(Directory.GetFiles(@"C:\Users\Sha Eep\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!121"), File.Delete);
                Array.ForEach(Directory.GetFiles(@"C:\Users\ShaEep\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies"), File.Delete);

Sorry about the crap code I'm just trying to get it working. Anyway, after removing the folders, I can still verify that there are cookies being stored using F12 and by hitting a site with a request that is blocked by a pre-existing cookie.

Does anyone know the file directories I need to remove to delete the Edge cookies? Or do I need to restart the Edge or something?

Sunday, December 3, 2017 7:57 PM

All replies