can't download music to my computer from \my md walkman MZ-NF520D RRS feed

• Question

• I have to find a program that allows me to make this download. Please help me
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2:54 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please first update the BIOS and chipset and make sure all the drivers are installed as the latest version.

After checking in the Sony site, I found there is no Windows 7 driver to download.

Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

You may try to install it in compatibility mode to check if it helps:

How to run an application with Compatibility Mode:

1.     Right click on the program's shortcut or executable file and select Properties.

2.     Switch to the Compatibility tab.

3.     Check the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” box.

4.     Click on the drop down menu arrow and select which version of Windows the program was made for and click OK.

If the issue persists, please contact the Sony support to obtain the latest compatible driver.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Friday, March 25, 2011 7:59 AM
    Friday, March 18, 2011 7:47 AM