none
why I can play games online on IE? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello all. My favorite is a game, and I used to play online games on the website: y8.com, friv.com, frivjogo.info... But I can not play online with IE. I installed flash, but still not playable. With firefox or chrome it no matter what. Can anyone help me this problem in IE?
    Wednesday, September 25, 2013 8:02 AM

All replies

• Hi and welcome to the Windows Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 and 11 (Preview) Forum for IT Professionals.

We listened to customer requests from IT Professionals for a dedicated Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 and 11 Preview forum that you can participate in as community. This is a place where you can share knowledge, ask questions and get them answered and learn from others with IT environments similar to yours. Primary areas of focus are installation, deployment, security, management, group policy, migrations from previous versions.

If your questions is related to end user experience or you are a home user, we'd definitely recommend heading over to our sister site at Microsoft Community.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Internet Explorer, Windows & Security Expert - since 2003.
    Moderator in the Microsoft Community and TechNet Forums
    My MVP Profile

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 9:07 AM