none
IAG on Internet RRS feed

• Question

• Is anyone aware of IAG being used on a public internet site (a site anyone can sign up to rather than a public corporate site)? If so, have some links?
    Tuesday, December 22, 2009 12:12 AM

Answers

• I'm aware of a few deployments that are partially public, like a school that has its students log in through IAG to receive school data. However, I'm not at liberty to disclose who the customer is, as most organizations prefer to keep their security infrastructure confidential. I imagine you are asking in order to prove that it is suitable for such an environment. If that is the case, I would suggest contacting your Microsoft TAM or sales rep, and ask them if they have such a customer who they can talk about.
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Monday, December 28, 2009 5:32 PM
    Monday, December 28, 2009 5:32 PM

All replies

• Any chance you can elaborate on what you want achieve?

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 8:24 AM
  • I'm aware of a few deployments that are partially public, like a school that has its students log in through IAG to receive school data. However, I'm not at liberty to disclose who the customer is, as most organizations prefer to keep their security infrastructure confidential. I imagine you are asking in order to prove that it is suitable for such an environment. If that is the case, I would suggest contacting your Microsoft TAM or sales rep, and ask them if they have such a customer who they can talk about.
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Monday, December 28, 2009 5:32 PM
    Monday, December 28, 2009 5:32 PM