Contact Us Form RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

Based on the link you provided, I understand that you want to create a contact us form in SharePoint 2010 without using InfoPath client. There are not 2 and 3 options on the link you provide. I only seen that you are trying to create a contact form web part.

Here is another way you can try:

1. Create a list with the columns you want to use to store the data from customer.
    2.  So Once we have our List setup Lets just set the forms in list not show as a dialog box.To Do this Navigate to the List Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Dialog – “Launch Forms in Dialog” set it to “No”
    3.  Next, Copy the url for the NewForm.
    4. Add a link to the navigation bar by click Site Actions>Site Settings> Navigation.

For more information, please refer to this site:

Create Contact Form in Sharepoint 2010: http://www.learningsharepoint.com/2011/10/02/create-contact-form-in-sharepoint-2010/

Thanks,

Entan Ming

Entan Ming
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by RobertSm Tuesday, December 18, 2012 3:46 PM
    • Marked as answer by Hemendra Agrawal Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:11 AM
    Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:19 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on the link you provided, I understand that you want to create a contact us form in SharePoint 2010 without using InfoPath client. There are not 2 and 3 options on the link you provide. I only seen that you are trying to create a contact form web part.

Here is another way you can try:

1. Create a list with the columns you want to use to store the data from customer.
    2.  So Once we have our List setup Lets just set the forms in list not show as a dialog box.To Do this Navigate to the List Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Dialog – “Launch Forms in Dialog” set it to “No”
    3.  Next, Copy the url for the NewForm.
    4. Add a link to the navigation bar by click Site Actions>Site Settings> Navigation.

For more information, please refer to this site:

Create Contact Form in Sharepoint 2010: http://www.learningsharepoint.com/2011/10/02/create-contact-form-in-sharepoint-2010/

Thanks,

Entan Ming

Entan Ming
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by RobertSm Tuesday, December 18, 2012 3:46 PM
    • Marked as answer by Hemendra Agrawal Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:11 AM
    Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:19 AM
  • Thanks Entan!
    Tuesday, December 18, 2012 2:17 PM