Help with outlook contacts. need to send and and email to all (suggested contacts+ the ones in my contact list) my contacts. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I'm running Outlook  2010 on windows 7 and I need to send an email to all my "suggested contacts" also to the ones in my Contact list. (I have a new email address and I want to tell everyone not to send me emails to the old address) So, first of all, how can I see the list of saved suggested contacts so I can send them an email?? after this, any idea to combine that huge amount of addresses so they are not repeated??

thanks a lot,

Frank

Sunday, January 13, 2013 3:06 PM

Answers

• How can I see the list of saved suggested contacts so I can send them an email??

- Go to Contacts folder under Navigation Pane, select the folder called "suggested contacts" to get them. If you want send email to them in one-time, here is an easy way: add a contact group and them add all of members in "suggested contacts"

Any idea to combine that huge amount of addresses so they are not repeated??

- There are many add-inns released to solve duplicate like "Duplicate Killer" etc. If you are using Exchange account, I can confirm the duplicates received isn't the issue here. When you add the same address twice or more, the receiver won't receive it twice.

Thanks.

Tony Chen
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Tony Chen CHN Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:51 AM
    Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:09 AM