none
ADDS MA - Outbound Synchronization RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a SQL Server MA to import HR data - just one user to begin with.

I have also configured an AD MA and a metaverse rules extension dll to provision AD MA connector space objects.

When I do a full synchronization on the HR MA, I expect it to trigger some outbound synchronization for the AD MA.

But that is not happening.

It does the inbound synchronization successfully i.e no errors.

What could be the reasons please?

Regards,

Ajay Suri

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 11:24 AM

Answers

• Hi Ajay,

1. Did you have run an Full import before your Full synch? (Have you see an object in the HR MA CS?)
    2. If it's OK, can you check your Option in FIM Sync? (Select the right dll and check "Enable Provisioning Rule Extension")
    3. Then, review your code, maybe your object does not match your provisioning rule.

Regards,

Sylvain

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 2:48 PM

All replies

• Hi Ajay,

1. Did you have run an Full import before your Full synch? (Have you see an object in the HR MA CS?)
    2. If it's OK, can you check your Option in FIM Sync? (Select the right dll and check "Enable Provisioning Rule Extension")
    3. Then, review your code, maybe your object does not match your provisioning rule.

Regards,

Sylvain

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 2:48 PM
  • Thanks Sylvain,

It was in the code.

One of the attributes I was trying to access had null value and therefore did not exist in the mventry object.

I resolved that.

There is another error now - about parent containers not available in ADMA's connector space.

I know I need to do a full import on ADMA to bring in the containers.

I am just waiting for my ADMA account to be given rights to do that.

So I have a way forward now.

Regards,

Ajay Suri

Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:06 AM