Download of Office 365 file failed, error = RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

When attempting to create an Office 365 ProPlus package (using - https://youtu.be/EWfqkgXBbAI - tutorial from Microsoft Mechanics) I am presented with the following error message -

Ironically some (possibly all) files are downloaded to the nominated UNC path (on my Server) but package creation within SCCM is not successful - as a result I am unable to deploy! 

Can anybody please advise which logs may be useful for fault finding this issue?

Kind Regards,

Davo

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 3:48 AM

Answers

• Hi Everyone,

When I originally attempted this task, and received the unspecified error I selected No on the 'Do you want to deploy the application now?' setting.

By changing the setting to Yes the error has been resolved!

Regards,

Davo

• Marked as answer by Darts75 Thursday, December 12, 2019 3:40 AM
    Thursday, December 12, 2019 3:40 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you specify the download location as \\server\share? And make sure the UNC path that you are storing the content must have access to computer account with full rights.
    Or did you tried to download the files to the UNC of another server?

Regards,
    Allen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:24 AM
  • Hi Allen,

I did specify a UNC, rather than a local folder location, and folder permissions look to be adequate. In fact files are downloading to the UNC that I nominated, however SCCM fails to create a package.

Kind Regards,

Davo

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:52 PM
  • Hi Everyone,

When I originally attempted this task, and received the unspecified error I selected No on the 'Do you want to deploy the application now?' setting.

By changing the setting to Yes the error has been resolved!

Regards,

Davo

• Marked as answer by Darts75 Thursday, December 12, 2019 3:40 AM
    Thursday, December 12, 2019 3:40 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your update and I'm glad that the problem is solved. Here's a short summary for the problem.

Problem/Symptom:
    ===================
    When create an Office 365 ProPlus package, below error message show up:
    Download of Office 365 file failed, error=

Solution:
    ===================
    Select "Yes" on the 'Do you want to deploy the application now?' setting when create Office 365 ProPlus package.

Regards,
    Allen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 12, 2019 8:52 AM