none
outlook 2016 focus lost between subject and mail body

Question

• Hi,

when moving from "subject" to mail body,using tab,  the focus is lost.

sometimes if starting to type the message is sent.

Office 2016, Hebrew LP.

we tried to reinstall, install all the updates, but none of it seem to work.

both on Windows 7 and Windows 10:

thanks

Tamar

Monday, April 24, 2017 7:15 AM

All replies

• Hi Tamar,

Could you provide more information about the issue you are encountering so that we can further look into it?

What is "the focus is lost" referring to? Could you provide some images to help us understand the situation?

Meanwhile, we may try to start Outlook in safe mode and then see if this issue continues. To do this, press Windows key + R to open the Run command, type outlook /safe and press Enter.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 28, 2017 2:30 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for taking the ti,e to help me.

I'll try to explain the problem better:
    I have office 2016 with Hebrew language pack.

In a new email window, after i type the subject and i press the Tab key to continue to the body mail, the text cursor is gone. only after another pres on the tab key it reappear in the body mail...[try to move with the tab key from subject to mail body].

Also in safe mode.

I tried to reinstall, remove and install, install all updates, install and run OffCAT – Office Configuration Analyzer Tool, and apply all its suggestions.

When i installed Office 2016, in English with no Hebrew Language pack it doesn't happens.

I can send you video that explain it better...

Thanks

Tamar

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:30 PM