User gets task's status reports with text cut off RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have one user, who when she receives a Task Status Report the text is cut off to the right, as like below. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Subject: Task Update: test to zuva

Subject:        test to zuva

Percent Complete:       100%

Date Completed: Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Total Work:     0 hours

Actual Work:    0 hours

Owner:  Steven Contreras

Requested By:   Zuva Donduro

Categories:     Completed

Thanks,

Ken

• Edited by Ken Travis Tuesday, July 3, 2018 4:50 PM
    • Moved by Manu Meng Wednesday, July 4, 2018 7:15 AM relocate
    Tuesday, July 3, 2018 4:48 PM

Answers

• Hello Yuki,

It seems that the issue went away, in the process of us fixing a different issue - I crated the user a new profile.

Thanks,

Ken

Ken

Friday, July 6, 2018 8:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your contacting us!

Based on your description, the issue is one user received a Task Status Report with the text cut off to the right, which is more related to the Outlook client. Therefore, to better resolve your issue, I will move the thread to Outlook IT Pro Discussions forum.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 7:12 AM
  • Hi Ken,

Does this issue only occur to the particular Task Status Report? How about other status reports or messages?
    What if sending a task status report from another user?
    Have you checked in OWA to see if the issuer persists?

If the problem only happens to the particular user regardless of who the sender is, please check if the build number of his Outlook is the same as others.  It is also suggested to try starting Outlook in safe mode to see the result: Press Win+R, type“outlook /safe”, press Enter.

Any updates, feel free to post back.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 7:42 AM
  • Hello Yuki,

It seems that the issue went away, in the process of us fixing a different issue - I crated the user a new profile.

Thanks,

Ken

Ken

Friday, July 6, 2018 8:19 PM
  • Hello Yuki,

Thanks,

Ken

Ken

Hi Ken,

So glad to see that the issue has been fixed and thanks for your valuable sharing. By the way, do you mind helping mark your post above as answer to close the thread so that others who might encounter a similar issue can benefit from your thread? Thanks again for your understanding and support. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Monday, July 9, 2018 1:34 AM