Lost ALL PHOTOS MS Photo Gallery....how to restore? RRS feed

• Question

• After a Malware was detected on my laptop by Trend Micro 2 weeks ago...I was advised to 'restore registry' by my 'TREND Tech I ..restored  it to 3 days prior to 'malware detection.  However, when completed 'restore'...all my FAVORITES and PHOTOS, were GONE.  The restore process indicated: 'all your files, folders and photos were not affected. The TREND Tech also assured me no files would be damaged.  Where can I find the NEW extension/folders with all my PHOTOS....PLEASE HELP!  ThankYou! posted 1/6/12 6:40pm cst  

Saturday, January 7, 2012 12:32 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Regarding the Windows Live Photo Gallery issue, please understand that this is Vista Forum. In order to get the answer effectively, it is recommended to post a new question in Windows Live Photo Gallery Help Center for further discussion.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Sabrina

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Friday, January 13, 2012 1:39 AM
    Monday, January 9, 2012 6:56 AM