Problem IAS (Internet Autentication Server) to synchronize password Active directory RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have a server Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition SP1 with Active Directory in which also I have installed the Internet Auntetication Servicie the Microsoft (IAS Radius) registered in he himself dominion this I am using it to authenticate a wireles network.

the problem is that whenever change of password to a user this no longer can be authenticated by means of Radius (IAS) until of then of one hour that attempt I can again and already enter with new password.

According to it seems to me this can be a problem of synchronization between the IAS Radius and Active Directory since if after one Hour it lets to me validate to me with new password it is because the IAS not yet knows it.

The rare thing is that this passes with the version of Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition since he himself IAS Radius I have it installed in other Servers with Windows 2003 standard Server edition and I do not have east problem.

A detail more is that when the User tries to enter with previous his password, in log of servant IAS I see that says “Granted Acces” although in It Active Directory already changes of password to the user.

I hope can help me

Thanks

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:06 AM