none
Duplicate Computer names in RWA

Question

• Hello, has anyone ran into this issue? I don't know when it started but now I have 2 WSE Servers show up in my Remote Access page. I know it's not a big deal but it still bothers me that I can't get rid of it. I have scoured the web trying to find just one occurrence of it but I can't find anything at all.

I did find an obscure reference about it being AD PROFILE related but I wouldn't begin to know how to jump in and troubleshoot it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Monday, November 20, 2017 9:26 PM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description, my understanding is that Windows Server Essentials is duplicated on RWA.

By default, only admin account has permission to see Windows Server Essentials on RWA. Please add a new admin account via Dashboard, and confirm that if same problem will happens.

Besides, is there any change before problem happens? If possible, please provide me the screenshot of the double WSE on RWA.

You can upload file to OneDrive(https://onedrive.live.com), share it and provide me the access link.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 9:42 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 24, 2017 9:18 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 1:51 AM