SharePoint RMS Servers Permissions. RRS feed

• Question

• Users who has contribute permissions they are able to save and copy the document which is not required and they are able to take the screen capture as well. I assume we can control these permissions at IRM Server level, can you please me on this.?.  We are looking for following IRM permissions at high level to be implemented, irrespective of permissions at SharePoint library level, users should be able to do following things at IRM permissions.

Only Read

Only Read and Save. ( no copy, no edit ,no screen capture, no print, but these are coming by default for contribute permissions)

Only Read and Print

Etc..

We should have full control to change\apply permissions at granular level in IRM so that can be applied to SharePoint, I think some templates/polices can be configured in IRM server.? please explain me how do we do this?

as sample I attached screenshot where user has contribute permisions on the document library where as that screenshots corresponding IRM permissions. it has capablitity to take screencapture and copy,etc which we don't want irrespective of contribute permissions.

Thanks, Ram Ch

Tuesday, June 2, 2015 5:25 AM